I have created this blog to offer ideas and hopefully some motivation as well as to inform those who may be interested in the diet. I would love comments about your successes, frustrations,ideas, or recipes. If anyone would like to share their story or recipes I would love to add you as an author to this blog.



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week 4

I just finished my weigh in after being on the program for four weeks and I was down exactly 3 pounds, for a total of 20.6 pounds! I feel great and am so excited. This last week was lots of fun trying the new foods.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure when you will get this...I am starting the ideal protein regiment, and need a little help...can you tell me what a couple of days looked like for you....like did you have a shake for breakfast and then soup for lunch and so on...I just need a little help getting started....thanks in advance : )

    ReplyDelete