I have created this blog to offer ideas and hopefully some motivation as well as to inform those who may be interested in the diet. I would love comments about your successes, frustrations,ideas, or recipes. If anyone would like to share their story or recipes I would love to add you as an author to this blog.



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, February 22, 2010

Almost four weeks

Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I can't wait. I was kind of worried because this week I was allowed to eat the restricted food items. I was excited for some new variety, although I was fine on the non restricted foods, but I wondered how so many more carbs would affect me. I think the food is really good. There have been very few foods that I havent liked. I have tried some really good recipes that I will share. My scale at home is very temperamental. I can weigh three times in a row and get three different weights so my official weigh in is always on the office scale but from what I can tell this should be another good week on the scales!;) Another wonderful thing happened. We cleaned out our closet and today I fit into 4 pairs of jeans that haven't fit me in almost 3 years! I don't even remember the last time I wore jeans! I'm so excited to put some of my wardrobe that I have saved "just in case" to use! I will keep you posted on the weigh in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment