I have created this blog to offer ideas and hopefully some motivation as well as to inform those who may be interested in the diet. I would love comments about your successes, frustrations,ideas, or recipes. If anyone would like to share their story or recipes I would love to add you as an author to this blog.



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 3

For the first few days of week 3 I saw no loss on the scale. I think probably because of my binge at the end of last week. All continued to go well in week 3. I really enjoy the food and except for my one weak moment I am having no problem sticking with it. They say a woman will loose 3-4 pounds a week and at the end of the week I had lost another 3.2. Really great and I am thrilled but I wonder what would have happened had I not blown it. I guess the good news is I moved on and started right back at it and now I am down 17.6 pounds in 3 weeks! I can tell a big difference in how my clothes feel and I have so much more energy. I am once again excited about life!

No comments:

Post a Comment