I have created this blog to offer ideas and hopefully some motivation as well as to inform those who may be interested in the diet. I would love comments about your successes, frustrations,ideas, or recipes. If anyone would like to share their story or recipes I would love to add you as an author to this blog.



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week 8

Tonight I weighed in and was down 3.2 pounds for a total of 33.4 pounds in 8 weeks!! Yeah, I am so excited! It is so great to be on the road to feeling and looking better. Welcome to all of our new dieters, and congratulations to all of you who have done so great in their first few weeks. Remember, time is going to pass one way or the other so we might as well be dropping pounds each week right? If you guys are tired of hearing from me every week I'd love to have one of you share how you are doing. Anybody??

No comments:

Post a Comment