I have created this blog to offer ideas and hopefully some motivation as well as to inform those who may be interested in the diet. I would love comments about your successes, frustrations,ideas, or recipes. If anyone would like to share their story or recipes I would love to add you as an author to this blog.



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 6

For the last couple of days I have been hovering right around 30 pounds lost, so I was a little disappointed when I weighed in and was down exactly 3 pounds. .4 pounds short of 30. That was until I took my measurements and then I was disappointed no more. I was down 2 1/2 inches in my waist, and 2 3/4 inches in my hips! That is a total of 8 1/2 inches in my waist. I'm pretty excited about that and after all another 3 pounds is awesome too! This diet rocks!!! I am so happy in the progress so far and so proud of all of you who are doing so well also. With the 9 of us who are doing this so far we are down over 115 pounds already and several of you have only been doing it for 1 week! Keep up the good work! In my opinion it just gets easier with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment