I have created this blog to offer ideas and hopefully some motivation as well as to inform those who may be interested in the diet. I would love comments about your successes, frustrations,ideas, or recipes. If anyone would like to share their story or recipes I would love to add you as an author to this blog.



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Week 7

Somehow I missed posting my results for last week. I was down .8 pounds. That put me over the 30 pounds lost mark! I was a little disappointed and had to remind myself that overall I have lost an average of over 4 pounds a week, and the day after I weighed in the scale dropped again. Sometimes it is all about timeing. I am excited to see what next week brings. I wanted to talk a little bit about eating out since I did that several times on our trip this week. Sometimes it is a little trickier to know what you are getting than if you had cooked your own food, but it can still be done and you can reward yourself from time to time with a dinner on the town. Here are some of the things that I tried. Outback Steakhouse: Salad with no croutons, cheese, etc. I brought my own dressing in a little container in my purse, but if you dont want to do that than just ask for olive oil and garlic and then squeeze a lemon over it, this is yummy too. 7 oz. Filet mignon, I gave a few bites to Scott, and steamed broccoli. Bubba Gumps: Salad, same as above, Cajun catfish and grilled shrimp and asparagus, McDonalds: 2 side salads,they are 99 cents each, with my own dressing and an Ideal Protein packet. I just wanted to make a point that there are options available at restaurants if you are in a bind or just need a night out. Next week we leave for CA for a week so I will let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment